Hire me for commissions?...

Monday, March 16, 2009

How could I have so easily let go.
Forgotten and given up.
Have I ever said, how disappointed you made me.
Of all the people, there was only one person I trusted. I didn't care about the others...but you were the one I trusted and you hurt me. You hurt me...and that's why I forced everything to go away, that's why I tried so hard to forget.
I spoke again because she begged me too. The day she was hysterical and everyone was crying and she said please, and I said ok. I remembered.
How could I have so easily let go...
You've told me what a burden I am in your life.
How could I have so easily let go....
Because you needed me before. And now I knew you were alright. You were going to be ok. And you are.

I am not.
I'm alive because she's important. And I'm so much..so much stronger than she is. I can survive but she can't. I live for her, but everyday I wish.
I wish I had died.

Mused by Sukunami Taka around 3:25 AM

Comments:

Post a Comment